Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all, if you are willing I ask that you would please pray that ### and I are able to reconcile and speak again. Please, it would mean the absolute world to me.
Replies
7
Views
173
Hello, I got to know a man and we like us and we are both Christians and want to marry.But I need wisdom, as we do not know us for a long time now.Please pray for wisdom to decide, whether we should be together and build a family and for the right timing.Thank you
Replies
9
Views
100
Dear God, Today i want to thank you for hearing my prayer to bless me financially. Thank you also Lord for the good health you have given me. I Pray father that you bless my daughter the wisdom as he continues to face struggles in school. May you guide her Lord that she may be able to answer...
Replies
10
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom