Desperate Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

billcurtis119

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, in Your mercy, hear my prayer. You have provided thus far and I know You will NEVER leave me. Yet I continually leave you in word and deed throughout the days. Forgive me, Father. You know the immediate financial needs and I trust that you are fulfilling those even now, Lord Jesus.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm due to be evicted soon. I desperately need a new home, prefereably a 1 bedroom flat. The whole situation is causing me a lot of stress and my anxiey is through the roof. I'm struggling to cope with what's going on.
Replies
13
Views
220
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
426
i have been having financial problems lately and in desperate need of help as bills and overdue dates are piling up. most of the hopes i have been counting have not seem to work out. im lost and in desperate need of help and guaidance to overcome this problem .
Replies
14
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom