Depression is weighing heavy upon me and I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Depression is weighing heavy upon me and I am having great difficulty dealing with it. So much going on. After being an at home mom for ### years I am now out in the work world because of a divorce. I struggle so much because I have a hard time dealing with people and so much more......I don't know how I am going to do it.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Dearest, you are not alone. God is with you through all of this. Let him be your strength and know that Jesus has already defeated depression. You are already victorious!

Lord, guide her thoughts and actions according to your will. Reveal your grace and favor in her situation. Bestow upon her favor with mankind. Heal and restore her soul to the magnificent creation that she is in you Lord.

In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I want to thank you for your previous prayers. They have meant so much to me and I appreciate it. Over the past six months, I have applied to nearly 600 jobs across 15 different states and I have not landed one. To get continuous rejection after rejection has been difficult and it is...
Replies
8
Views
336
Nope, I have been wrong, my decision to accept Jesus in my life has been a mistake… A huge mistake I have become a complete psycho, I am living away from the external world & just trying to pray, seek Him, read about His words, waiting for things to change & miracle. I don’t even remember when...
Replies
8
Views
246
Dear Lord Jesus, My dad doesn’t wanna talk about ideas and goals. He just wants me to do what he thinks is best for me. He wants me to be a zookeeper, but doesn’t ever regard how they treat me, what position I am that fits me best, and even ignores safety standards. I wanna go on offsites and...
Replies
10
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom