Depression and loneliness

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am tired of struggling and trying to keep faith that the Lord has everything under control. I am alone and know that if I died tonight no one would know or care, I am invisible and discarded. I don’t even have faith the size of a mustard seed anymore. Everything is hopeless...
 
I would care, I would miss you. My heart would break for you and I don't even know you. Such is the same for God who loves you but knows you. Though it is said he knows what we will do before we do it, I believe he still grieves with us all when someone passes. Know that a few seconds of uncertainty and sadness last not forever. Things will change for you, they can change always. In my years I went from being abused to homeless to having a safe home and husband. Believe you me when I say, they will change and for far better than you can imagine. I pray with and for you, amen! Ps I'm a survivor of bipolar type 2, so I feel you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I struggle with depression, loneliness, and recurring suicidal thoughts. There are times when the weight of these feelings becomes overwhelming, and I feel hopeless and isolated. Please pray that God would surround me with His love, peace, strength, and comfort during this...
Replies
9
Views
157
I’m going through a really hard season of severe loneliness, depression, and emptiness. I’m longing for true love and companionship. Please pray that God would show me mercy, draw near to my broken heart, and bring healing and hope to my life. (My name is ###.)
Replies
10
Views
279
Please pray for me, my depression and loneliness has hit me horribly tonight. I ask in Jesus name I can be healed from this mental illness.
Replies
11
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,067
Members
650,620
Latest member
Ashoeskultel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom