Depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for ### tonight. Dealing with a lot of depressing thoughts tonight. ### really question life sometimes. Please let God be with ###.
 
God give this person your divine favor and keep your angels guard over them. In the name of your Holy son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
124
I have a prayer request for my sister ###. My sister's husband ### is troubling her mentally and emotionally a lot. ### is very depressed. He keeps raising questions all the time about every matter. He is very suspicious. He makes all kinds of accusations. Because of all these things, my sister...
Replies
9
Views
185
Please pray that God touches my son ### and heals him and gives him joy. Please ask God to protect him tonight and to please please let me hear him laugh soon. Maybe Tomorrow I plead. Please ask God to give my son great happiness and better health and He watches over him tonight. Thank you and...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom