Depressed Beyond Belief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ts2491

Disciple of Prayer
I understand that there are much more important things to be praying for. But, I truly believe in the power of prayer and I hope you all can help me.

Every time this season comes around, I grow depressed to the point that I cannot concentrate, I am abnormally sad, and even pray for death to end the suffering. I believe in Jesus, I try to do what is right and pray for the people around me. But it is impossible for me to pray and be at my spiritual best when all I do is suffer. Please pray for ###. It'd be great if The Lord brought my spouse to me and or I to her; but at this point I'd be content just being content. Please, please, please pray for ###. Take care, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,
I pray for something good to happen to this person. Something unexpectedly good. Something from You. I pray for much friendly people and goodness to come. I pray for Your Holy Spirit to lift this spirit of sadness and despair. I pray for a whole new start. I pray in Jesus Name. amen
 
I pray for you in the name of Jesus the Christ my Lord and Savior that you are Blessed with Mercy, Grace, Wisdom, Strength, and Divine Intervention. Please God lift the burden on this ### and light the way for her to return to him. Help him to assistance if he needs it and show him the way to call out for help if he needs it. I praise you God for you are the one true God. In Jesus name I pray amen
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:15 – “The nations will fear the name of the Lord, all the kings of the earth will revere your glory.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:15, the psalmist expresses a powerful vision of the future. He looks forward to a time...
Replies
6
Views
127
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
lord it has been over a year of praying on my knees my life has not improved i have all the same worries questions concerns and added layers of stress. i begged for months for you to send me an angel at the very least to answer in my dreams. i have gone through so much that i feel like was...
Replies
10
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom