Dental Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
I went to the dentist today, and the dentist

told me I need two bridges. Pray that the teeth

under the bridges I already have aren't loose.

I am very self-conscious and I do want to have

a nice smile. Please pray. Thank you.
 
Lord I pray for ###'s smile. Thank you for hearing this prayer and helping her with her teeth. You are an amazing God! Amen! :)
 
JerseyLady732 I am praying for your dental work to do wonderfully to your smile. Amen.
default_biggrin.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers that this dental appointment turns out well and the implant is done correctly this time and there are no infections or any complications as a result of redoing it and dentist is honest and trustworthy please Lord amen
Replies
7
Views
161
I have some serious dental problems. I have been hesitant to visit the dentist for them because 1) I have no dental insurance and low finances and 2) many people with the dental conditions I have have found that getting dental work on these problems actually makes them worse. But I had a serious...
Replies
10
Views
188
I had a crown fall off recently with less than 6 months on, I think it should be an easy repair pray that it is. I will be seeing the dentist, but I'd like to also pray over my health especially dental at this time for a miracle to have a mouth full of healthy teeth, teeth to regrow where there...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom