Dental Miracle Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thankfyll511
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thankfyll511

Guest
I have a broken and chipped tooth and several cavities that I need to be healed.
 
In Jesus Name I pray,

Lord please heal Your child's ###. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Great Physician, nothing is impossible with You! I ask You to divinely heal and restore all the dental issues with your precious child's teeth. I ask this miracle to be done in the Name of Jesus Christ, the One who healed them all when He walked the earth. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow is the day that my fiancée goes in front of the immigration judge to present his case and ask for bond. He’s not a criminal, he doesn’t do drugs or drink. He’s a good man, step father, lover and bestfriend. The judge isn’t famous for granting bond she has horrible numbers but I’m...
Replies
12
Views
152
I have a need and I have lost everything in my marriage with no resources no resolution to come yet, after being married and waiting for my husband to do what he promised but he is a liar with his parents he planned does betrayal he plan to hidden things in my ownership. It says in the Bible...
Replies
9
Views
123
Please pray for my family (The ###). We desperately need a miracle in my husband’s business for customers to come, and a deal to come off ASAP so we don’t lose our home and car in the next few weeks and our children can stay in their school. We have depleted all our savings after his business...
Replies
9
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom