Demons in the house

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My deceased ###’s sofa in my parents’ home is demonized. I’ve been sleeping on it and I felt hands reaching up and legs coming out from under it. Tonight I saw a man crawling next to it. Mom loved my aunt and will not get rid of it. Please pray that God would have mercy on us and deliver this...
Replies
11
Views
113
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE OMG STOP TRYING TO PUT CANCER ABESTOS NOW CERVICAL CANCER UMM HELLO IM REDEEMED FROM ALL CURSES..NOW NO MORE METAL TUBES TOXIC METAL HURTING MY LIFE IN SECRET TO HURT ME MY FAMILY OUR PETS EVER AGAIN GREATLYYYYY THATS WRONG NO FOLLOWERS THAT HAVE NO VISION &ONLY WANT ME DEAD...
Replies
9
Views
94
My name is ###. My fiance's name is ### aka ###. I believe I have been the cause of these demonic forces by having a hard time with my addiction because only time they come around is when I use or when the drug is around or near us period. And I don't know but I think it's affecting my spouse's...
Replies
7
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom