Demonic harassment

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer concerning the demonic harassment you have been experiencing for years.

We have been lifting you up before the Lord and asking for His deliverance, peace and protection over you. We pray that God would end this long season of harassment, that He would rebuke every evil influence and surround you with His holy presence and power. We stand on the truth that He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world, as we are reminded in 1 John 4:4, and that as we submit to God and resist the devil he must flee, as promised in James 4:7. We pray that the Lord would strengthen you, fill you with His peace that passes understanding, and cover you with the blood of Jesus and the armor He provides in Eph 6:11.

If your request was answered and the Lord has brought you freedom and rest, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still experiencing this oppression, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We count it an honor to continue to contend for your freedom and to stand with you until you see complete victory in Christ. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for an end to demonic harassment I have been experiencing for years. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
50
I have posted before about experiencing harassment by people who were doing so under the influence of demons that came into my life when I was in the new age. Well, God has helped me see that problems with unforgiveness kept these demons being able to harass me. After this, I began to theorize...
Replies
11
Views
98
I have posted before about experiencing harassment by people who were doing so under the influence of demons that came into my life when I was in the new age. Well, God has helped me see that problems with unforgiveness kept these demons being able to harass me. After this, I began to theorize...
Replies
10
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,956
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom