Deliverence From Jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arputharaj
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arputharaj

Guest
praise the lord..

the primary need now I have is somehow Jesus should deal with me in some way...day by day my life is going worse than the day before...I know the means dragging me like that...Jesus should somehow deal with me and deliver me from all these..he should accomplish his will in my life...I am not worthy for all these...I offer all glory, all honour, all praises only to Jesus..amen
 
Our duty is to encourage every one in his struggle to live up to his own highest idea, and strive at the same time to make the ideal as near as possible to the Truth.

Listen To Your Soul: You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.

Be Yourself: The greatest religion is to be true to your own nature. Have faith in yourselves!

in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 


Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, and Heal me in every area of my life. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year. Bless me to grow richly in the Word of God.



God I got some issues. Deliver me. God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Educate me Lord Jesus. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.



Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks (including myself). Let me be a God pleaser and God chaser. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!



Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us





PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me to get deliverence from evil spirits
Replies
9
Views
197
Morning saints. Um ### yrs lady who met an old man of ### yrs. His wife passed away. This yr ### we plan our engagement n wedding. Engagement supposed to happen on ### of may. A week before ### he called me n say his son who is mental disturb is very sick n causing distraction he beat him on his...
Replies
8
Views
138
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 75:4: I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn: Commentary on this verse: We often pray for mercy, when in pursuit of it; and shall we only once or twice give thanks, when we obtain it? God...
Replies
6
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom