Deliverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeddier
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeddier

Guest
Please pray for ### to be delivered from the occult and false teachings and for Jesus Christ to come into her life.
 
Dear Lord, we lift ### to you and pray for her salvation and total deliverance from the cult, may your will be done in her life in Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###. I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to ### today. I praise You and thank you, Father. In Jesus Christ name I pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for husband ### deliverance and protection over his life and our marriage Lord bring my husband heart and struggles to you i ask for forgiveness over him and you give him clean heart, and stand firm in faith. A Prayer for my husband life long Deliverance and protection from evil...
Replies
9
Views
154
Family please pray for ###'s deliverance from demons and demonic assignments. The enemy only comes to Steal, Kill, and Destroy, as he is stealing ###'s money and time in the pursuit of a false business venture he has been convinced of with demonic attachments and mind control agents, in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
206
Prayer for deliverance from being sabotaged by ### and false accusations and demonic attacks and to be more like myself and to stop talking to myself
Replies
7
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom