Deliverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter alwaysintrble
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alwaysintrble

Guest
Lease found, but co-worker did something with it to make it look like I lost it. Pray that the Lord will reveal her to my bosses. TODAY thank you
 
Lord, we pray for each person who posts their prayer request at this web site:

Hear from heaven, even from your dwelling-place, their prayer request, and maintain their cause, and forgive those who have sinned against you. Now, O my God, let, I urge you, your eyes be open, and let your ears be attentive, to the prayer request that is made in this place. Please grant it according to your will.

In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I struggle against rejection from co-workers and especially people in authority. I had these issues since childhood. I want to continue my studies but profs. reject my papers, I am often misunderstood, perceived to be stupid and so people in authority do not like me. Please pray for...
Replies
11
Views
217
God has cast many witches and spirits out of my house but a male voice is still present speaking negativity and rejection over me. I found witchcraft stones in my flower bed and threw them out today. Please pray for full deliverance in Jesus’ name.
Replies
9
Views
183
Heavenly. Father I bow with humble heart just asking you to hear my humble cry , I am weary and tired sometimes I get discouraged..Forgive me for all sins take away iniquity I have pleaded Lord Jesus for help and it seems as though I am just suffering I have no power to stop any circumstance in...
Replies
7
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,637
Messages
16,813,607
Members
650,929
Latest member
Spiorkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom