deliverance

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your heavy burden and allowing us to stand with you in prayer. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you up before the Lord, asking for His mighty hand of deliverance to break every chain of spiritual oppression in your life. We have prayed fervently that the power of Jesus’ name would drive out every unclean spirit tormenting you, that His peace would guard your body, mind, and spirit, and that you would experience the freedom that only He can give.

If the Lord has already moved in a powerful way and you’ve found relief or deliverance, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report—your testimony could strengthen others who are facing similar battles. If, however, the struggle continues, please don’t hesitate to post again. We are here to intercede alongside you, believing that God hears our cries and that His timing is perfect. We declare over you the truth of Psalm 34:17, that the righteous cry out and the Lord hears them, and delivers them from all their troubles.

Keep pressing into the Lord, standing on His Word, and trusting in His faithfulness. We will continue to pray for your complete freedom and restoration, in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in need of your prayers. I am a female and I am going through physical and spiritual torment. Spirit spouses are molesting me. One night I was lying on my side and I literally felt someone trying to open my legs and when I opened my eyes I saw an old man. Sometimes I am sleeping and I feel...
Replies
10
Views
394
I've been under heavy oppression for 3 and a half years. All I want to do is make coffee and I've been hindered at every turn. Please pray for my deliverance and for a job in hospitality. Please ask God to make a way for me.
Replies
11
Views
207
I received deliverance from 2 strongman demons last night. Please pray for the remaining tormenting spirits to be cast out in Jesus’ name. Jezebel and familiar spirits, mocking, unclean spirits
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom