Deliverance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for prayers for deliverance from the evil one/hosts. For my mind to be free from evil spirits interfering with my mind, and for uncommon restoration in my life in all things and all ways; for a miracle/$ miracle to happen in my life ..., in Jesus’ name, thank you and Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, may Your Grace be with this child of Yours and may You be a shield all around ###'s mind. I pray for restoration and healing and for goodness to follow ### in all things. In Jesus Name. amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
12
Views
80
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
11
Views
132
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom