Deliverance

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bellaunda

Guest
Pray for me I desperately need prayer, I going through a very difficult time of in my life. I need your prayers. ###
 
Father I thank you that you are a present help in the time of trouble. You are always there in our time of need. You said for us to lead not to our own understanding but in all things by prayer and supplication and Thanksgiving. Make our requests known to God. If we acknowledging you in all of our ways you will direct our path. You said that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord that are called according to your purpose. Father I know that whatever it is you are in control. For you said that the footsteps of the righteous are ordered by the Lord.

Father I thank you that you are a mighty deliverer. You said that many are the afflictions of the righteous, but you will deliver us out of them all. For you will never give us more than we can bear. You said in our weakness you are made strong. Even when it feels like we can't go on. You reassure us. For you said we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us. Father I pray that you would speak to the storm going on in this life and bring peace. Father I pray you would hear this cry, and reach down from heaven, and wrap them in the arms of your love. For you love us and you promised that you would never leave us nor forsake us. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Father, I declare deliverance upon this person. I rebuke the forces of darkness against them. I plead the blood of Jesus around them. I declare your salvation and fresh infilling of the Holy Spirit in this person in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and...
Replies
6
Views
119
I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and alcohol...
Replies
7
Views
143
need deliverance from eating clay and for my life to go well all generational curse to be broken.
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom