Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and all her actions of getting pregnant by a married man, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus place a shield of protection over everyone that comes along ###’s path, that they may not be harmed by her negativity, standing on Isaiah 54:17. Lord Jesus root out ### out of all areas of my life where her spirit tries to connect with me to weigh me down, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down all generational chains, strongholds and footholds over me coming from ###, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
I bind off of me any transfer is spirits coming to me by ###, standing on Matthew 18:18.
I cover myself and this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and all her actions of getting pregnant by a married man, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus place a shield of protection over everyone that comes along ###’s path, that they may not be harmed by her negativity, standing on Isaiah 54:17. Lord Jesus root out ### out of all areas of my life where her spirit tries to connect with me to weigh me down, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down all generational chains, strongholds and footholds over me coming from ###, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
I bind off of me any transfer is spirits coming to me by ###, standing on Matthew 18:18.
I cover myself and this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.