Deliverance Prayer

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for deliverance.

We have been continuing to lift you up and to stand with you on the scriptures you claimed, asking the Lord Jesus to rebuke every attack and every way the enemy has been used against you as promised in Zech 3:2, to scatter every opposing force before you as in Ex 23:27, to expose and bring to light every hidden work and all witchcraft as in Luke 8:17, and to humble pride according to Prov 11:2. We have joined you in praying for complete freedom and the breaking of every stronghold and foothold through John 8:36 and 2 Cor 10:4, for binding every transfer of spirits according to Matt 18:18, for the cancelling of all witchcraft as in Mic 5:12, for restoration from all harm according to Isa 61:7, for rescue from every present and generational attack according to 2 Tim 4:18, for the lifting of all generational chains through John 8:36, and for the Lord to encamp His angels around you and to establish your steps according to Ps 91:11 and Prov 16:3, all covered by the precious blood of Jesus as in Rev 12:11.

We pray in Jesus Name that you will continue to walk in the freedom Christ gives, that no weapon formed against you will prosper, and that you will know His protection, peace and restoration more and more each day.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We continue to stand with you and we ask all these things in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways that ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### are being used against me, or anything in relation to me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free...
Replies
11
Views
113
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways that ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### are being used against me, or anything in relation to me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free...
Replies
9
Views
52
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways that ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### are being used against me, or anything in relation to me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free...
Replies
10
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom