Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all false accusations of ### claiming people have unforgiveness or resentment towards her, I don’t, standing on Zechariah 3:2. I do ask Lord Jesus that you set me free of all heaviness coming to me or trying to attach itself to me coming from ###, standing on John 8:36. I bind off of me or any member of my household any transfer of spirits coming to us from ### or any member of her household, standing on Matthew 18:18. I ask Lord Jesus that you set us all free from ###’s hatred and negative emotions, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I ask Lord Jesus that you lift off of me or any member of my household any tranference where ### is trying to transmit to us her lower stomach problems, standing on John 8:36. I ask that you remove the heart of stone from ### and her hatred and give her a heart of flesh that lets her see the error of her way and comes to complete repentance, standing on Romans 12:19. Lord Jesus rescue all of us from ###’s negative emotions, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18. I ask that you send your angels to encamp around all of us targeted under any hateful attack by ### negative emotions, standing on Psalm 91. May ### be confronted with your standards for us when she tries to attack us with her hateful emotions, standing on Isaiah 59:19. May all her bids in child sex trafficking be exposed and the people targeted not be made vulnerable to be placed in sex rings but strengthened in you to expose ### and receive restoration and restitution, standing on Luke 8:17 and Isaiah 61:7. I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all false accusations of ### claiming people have unforgiveness or resentment towards her, I don’t, standing on Zechariah 3:2. I do ask Lord Jesus that you set me free of all heaviness coming to me or trying to attach itself to me coming from ###, standing on John 8:36. I bind off of me or any member of my household any transfer of spirits coming to us from ### or any member of her household, standing on Matthew 18:18. I ask Lord Jesus that you set us all free from ###’s hatred and negative emotions, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I ask Lord Jesus that you lift off of me or any member of my household any tranference where ### is trying to transmit to us her lower stomach problems, standing on John 8:36. I ask that you remove the heart of stone from ### and her hatred and give her a heart of flesh that lets her see the error of her way and comes to complete repentance, standing on Romans 12:19. Lord Jesus rescue all of us from ###’s negative emotions, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18. I ask that you send your angels to encamp around all of us targeted under any hateful attack by ### negative emotions, standing on Psalm 91. May ### be confronted with your standards for us when she tries to attack us with her hateful emotions, standing on Isaiah 59:19. May all her bids in child sex trafficking be exposed and the people targeted not be made vulnerable to be placed in sex rings but strengthened in you to expose ### and receive restoration and restitution, standing on Luke 8:17 and Isaiah 61:7. I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.