Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and her daughters ### and ###, her son ### that want to exort superiority over everyone, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus bring this family of ### and her kids down to a level of humility and set us all free that they are trying to oppress or weigh down with their competitiveness and negativity, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you restore me and my family from all attacks and negativity coming from ### and her kids, standing on John 8:36. The problem exists that this women didn’t ever get captured for her criminal activities and continued to place her hatred and envy over others, I ask that all witchcraft coming from ### and her kids to me or anything in tea to me be canceled, standing on Micah 5:12. Lord Jesus scatter the people that ### and her kids have alliances with, standing on Exodus 23:27. I bind off of me and any member of my family any transfer of spirits coming from ### and her kids to us, standing on Matthew 18:18.
May all the victim that need to be rescued from ### and her kids and their hatred, harassment and stalking be rescued and not be placed in any sex trafficking rings, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18. Lord Jesus rid this women ### and her kids from the money they made and give the victims the money for their restoration as they expose ### and her kids, standing on Isaiah 61:7, Luke 8:17.
I cover me and everyone under attack by ### and her kids with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11.
In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and her daughters ### and ###, her son ### that want to exort superiority over everyone, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus bring this family of ### and her kids down to a level of humility and set us all free that they are trying to oppress or weigh down with their competitiveness and negativity, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you restore me and my family from all attacks and negativity coming from ### and her kids, standing on John 8:36. The problem exists that this women didn’t ever get captured for her criminal activities and continued to place her hatred and envy over others, I ask that all witchcraft coming from ### and her kids to me or anything in tea to me be canceled, standing on Micah 5:12. Lord Jesus scatter the people that ### and her kids have alliances with, standing on Exodus 23:27. I bind off of me and any member of my family any transfer of spirits coming from ### and her kids to us, standing on Matthew 18:18.
May all the victim that need to be rescued from ### and her kids and their hatred, harassment and stalking be rescued and not be placed in any sex trafficking rings, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18. Lord Jesus rid this women ### and her kids from the money they made and give the victims the money for their restoration as they expose ### and her kids, standing on Isaiah 61:7, Luke 8:17.
I cover me and everyone under attack by ### and her kids with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11.
In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.