Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all witchcraft against any of us from ###, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus cancel all of ###’s witchcraft, standing on Micah 5:12. I ask Lord Jesus that you set me and the members of my household free from all spiritual heaviness or oppression coming from ###, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you dismantle the spiritual heaviness and oppression over us from ###, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I ask Lord Jesus that you cancel the principality working thru ###, standing on Colossians 2:15.
May we experience a supernatural release and restoration that specifically shows us restoration from everything that ### has affected in our lives, standing on Isaiah 61:7.
I bind up the counterfeit success and victory that ### showed by making herself seem like she had moved on to better things when she cheated on her former husband by getting pregnant by a younger man she untrapped and witchcrafted to be with her, standing on Matthew 18:18. May these mountains of deception planted in our emotions by ###’s false victory come down Lord Jesus, standing on Matthew 17:20, and 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
Lead all of us that need to remove ###’s darkness off of us into how to do so, protecting also from any further harm Lord Jesus standing on psalm 91 and Isaiah 54:17. Establish us Lord Jesus to stand against the schemes and plots of ### and the destruction she wants to place over peoples lives, standing on Proverbs 16:3.
I ask Lord Jesus that you scatter the network that ### uses to cause her harm and destruction, standing on Exodus 23:27.
It is also very important Lord Jesus that the doors that ### has opened thru the help of the devils be closed. Lord Jesus seal them shut with the blood of Jesus those doors that ### forced open, standing on Revelations 12:11.
Break also the power of Jezebel working thru her of anyone she may have seduced and placed a yolk of the devil over in form of an ungodly soul tie, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18.
May these severe case of injustice and harm coming from ### finally have your correction Lord Jesus over the motives and actions of ###, standing on Romans 12:19.
Set free and rescue Lord Jesus all of us that have any spiritual or physical entrapment from ###, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18. May the rumors of her and her sister ### having involvement in child sex trafficking be exposed and investigated as well as they return the funds they took from placing people in sex trafficking rings, standing on Luke 8:17.
Lord Jesus may all the peace that ### and ### stole from people and their well being and stability be restored back into the people they affected, standing on Isaiah 61:7.
I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all witchcraft against any of us from ###, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus cancel all of ###’s witchcraft, standing on Micah 5:12. I ask Lord Jesus that you set me and the members of my household free from all spiritual heaviness or oppression coming from ###, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you dismantle the spiritual heaviness and oppression over us from ###, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I ask Lord Jesus that you cancel the principality working thru ###, standing on Colossians 2:15.
May we experience a supernatural release and restoration that specifically shows us restoration from everything that ### has affected in our lives, standing on Isaiah 61:7.
I bind up the counterfeit success and victory that ### showed by making herself seem like she had moved on to better things when she cheated on her former husband by getting pregnant by a younger man she untrapped and witchcrafted to be with her, standing on Matthew 18:18. May these mountains of deception planted in our emotions by ###’s false victory come down Lord Jesus, standing on Matthew 17:20, and 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
Lead all of us that need to remove ###’s darkness off of us into how to do so, protecting also from any further harm Lord Jesus standing on psalm 91 and Isaiah 54:17. Establish us Lord Jesus to stand against the schemes and plots of ### and the destruction she wants to place over peoples lives, standing on Proverbs 16:3.
I ask Lord Jesus that you scatter the network that ### uses to cause her harm and destruction, standing on Exodus 23:27.
It is also very important Lord Jesus that the doors that ### has opened thru the help of the devils be closed. Lord Jesus seal them shut with the blood of Jesus those doors that ### forced open, standing on Revelations 12:11.
Break also the power of Jezebel working thru her of anyone she may have seduced and placed a yolk of the devil over in form of an ungodly soul tie, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18.
May these severe case of injustice and harm coming from ### finally have your correction Lord Jesus over the motives and actions of ###, standing on Romans 12:19.
Set free and rescue Lord Jesus all of us that have any spiritual or physical entrapment from ###, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18. May the rumors of her and her sister ### having involvement in child sex trafficking be exposed and investigated as well as they return the funds they took from placing people in sex trafficking rings, standing on Luke 8:17.
Lord Jesus may all the peace that ### and ### stole from people and their well being and stability be restored back into the people they affected, standing on Isaiah 61:7.
I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.