Deliverance Prayer

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with your heartfelt plea for deliverance and allowed us to stand with you in prayer before our Lord Jesus Christ. It has been a privilege to intercede on your behalf, lifting up your request for freedom from the schemes and strongholds that have sought to bind you. We have continued to pray over the scriptures you stood upon—Zechariah 3:2, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, John 8:36, Colossians 2:15, and Revelation 12:11—asking the Lord to move mightily in your life.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer and set you free, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how God has worked, so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness and power. If, however, you are still waiting for breakthrough, we encourage you to post this request again as a new prayer need. We are committed to standing with you in agreement, continuing to lift you up until the Lord brings complete deliverance and peace.

May the Father strengthen you, the Son set you free, and the Holy Spirit fill you with hope as you press into Him. We pray that every chain be broken, every stronghold dismantled, and every principality rendered powerless in your life. Keep seeking Him, for He is faithful to answer those who call upon His name.

In Jesus’ mighty name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all that’s coming against ###, standing on Zechariah 3:2. In Jesus name I ask that you bring down all the strongholds over ###, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Break ### free of all witchcraft sent to...
Replies
5
Views
97
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and the members of her household and all the ways they are being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel the principality working thru ### and the members of her...
Replies
5
Views
115
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all attacks coming against ### and his sense of reality, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down all mental strongholds over ###’s mind especially those coming from ### a cousin of...
Replies
5
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,200
Messages
16,797,096
Members
649,755
Latest member
Doroyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom