Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have suffered severe witchcraft attacks in my finances, ministry and Satan determined to steal ,kill and destroy me completely, evil men of wickedness have pursued my life to through false accusations,and witchcraft syndicate assigned by Satan to steal,kill and destroy all that I have and my...
Replies
8
Views
200
Please pray for me to get protected and hidden from all withcraft. May God give me the discernment to see who is the enemy and a friend and also give me strength to go through this. Please let him send destiny helpers so that I could connect with them. Please shield me from all satanic arrows...
Replies
7
Views
221
Covering and breakthrough from all witchcraft and demonic attacks against my life. Severance from unholy soul ties, toxic relationships, and cycles. Supernatural financial provision. Wisdom and discernment to see through enemies' plots and deceptions, the divine strategy and grace to overcome...
Replies
3
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,173
Messages
16,796,850
Members
649,720
Latest member
Clieriortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom