SoulPlayer

Faithful Servant
Asking prayer for God's, healing, deliverance, etc. for ### in need of employment, deliverance/healing/etc. from drug addictions/salvation, that God intervenes in every detail of every need. Also asking prayer against every hindrance, interference or retaliation of the enemy.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ###'s grandchild, sepsis, urgent, ### the dog, needs healing miracle, so not put down, to walk again, be totally healed, ### the dog, their owners, ### and ###: hearts, and from stroke, ###, her eyes burnt by sun, mum, her eyes, diabetes, minds; any negative autism effects, all health, ###...
Replies
7
Views
237
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband. Many serious health issues, under nonstop spiritual attack getting worse. States daily wants to be dead. I just received news that upcoming hearing (all, not just husband's) are postponed without giving us a new date. I need to...
Replies
10
Views
216
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack, getting worse by the moment. I don’t know what to do about these spiritual attacks that keep coming. I keep praying & asking for...
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom