Deliver ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuellove

Humble Prayer Warrior
For God to bind, rebuke, deliver, sever, dismantle and disconnect my husband from all ungodly soul ties, voodoo, witchcraft, manipulation, incantation, seduction, lust, adultery, mesmerism, prayer chain, demonic spirits and sexual perversion with his mistress ### or any other women. I pray that God will build a hedge of thorns and a wall of fire around my husband that he way loose his way, he will seek his lovers but not find them. I ask God to create irreparable differences between my husband and ###. For God to bless my husband's lovers with husbands of their own so that they will lose interest in my husband and depart from him. Help my husband escape the snare of the devil and for God to open his eyes to see the lies of the enemy in his life. Deliver my husband and I from the spirits of separation and divorce. For our hearts will be reunited as one and renewing our love as a couple. For the Lord's will to be done in ours and our marriage and family. Protection for us from all who coming against us and our wedding vows. For God to keep my husband from and remove all who he doesn't want around him so that he may lead him and bring into the divine destiny he has planned for my husband. For the salvation of God to manifest in my husband's life. For God to soften his heart as butter and transform him into the man of my dreams. It is possible in Jesus name. Thank you.
 
Lord Yeshua and The G-d of the Universe, The Great Y-H-W-H. To you nothing is impossible .. I pray in faith for this Dear woman and her longing for her Husband to be a Good & Faithful man despite the pain she is in....I pray for your mercy on her husband's soul and for Shalom in this family.. and thank you for this situation they are in.. and Pray for your healing hand to touch this family. in Jesus Christ's holy name I pray for this Lady. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently masturbated to a woman and she to me. I ask that someone pray for her so that she might be delivered from her own immortality into salvation. I don’t know who she was, but I know what we did was wrong. When we were finished, I didn’t leave her with a greater love of Yahweh, but...
Replies
5
Views
107
Please deliver him today Lord, He needs Your Love and release from tormentors, He needs Your Peace, let the evil not return again, destroy and dismantle the plans of the enemy, renew his mind and spirit and body, help him to walk in the authority You have given him in the Mighty Name of Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
135
Please pray for my husband to be delivered of anger in Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,238
Members
650,541
Latest member
Wyarfourire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom