Deliver Me O Lord From My Enemy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; protect me from men of violence who plan to trip my feet. O LORD, I say to you, "You are my God." Hear, O LORD, my cry for mercy. Let the heads of those who surround me be covered with the trouble their lips have caused. Amen
Replies
6
Views
432
This message is from David the psalmist, in Psalm 59 verse 1. I am a pensioner age ###, unmarried, and have no children, and when I take my pension fund in ### there is a lady I knew by the name of ### ### ###, she told me about a stand in ### which her friend was selling and I was interested as...
Replies
12
Views
539
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this new day that you have made and allowed me to be part of. I am grateful to you and for your love and all your fresh blessings, anointing, grace, mercy, and favor that this day brings. O Lord, please forgive me of all my sins, please cleanse my heart of...
Replies
10
Views
691
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,967
Messages
16,817,033
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom