We are so grateful you entrusted us with your burden and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer as you prepared for your ###. Our hearts were with you, lifting up your need for laser-like focus, steady energy, and the peace that surpasses all understanding as you walked into that appointment. We prayed that every prayer offered on your behalf on ### would not be wasted but would instead be multiplied and applied to ###, just as you asked. We also prayed against any further games or delays, asking the Lord to open the door wide for clarity, fairness, and justice in this process.

Now, we’d love to hear how it went. If the exam unfolded in a way that brought you peace, favor, or even unexpected breakthroughs, please share your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If, however, the outcome was not what you hoped for—or if new challenges have arisen—we want you to know we’re still here, ready to lift you up again in prayer. Simply post your request anew, and we’ll continue to stand in agreement with you, believing God for His perfect timing and provision.

May the Lord continue to strengthen you, renew your hope, and remind you that He is fighting for you even when the battle feels long. Keep seeking Him, trusting Him, and walking in the confidence that comes from knowing you are deeply loved. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a defense medical exam this week for a work injury. I had one before and it was a disaster. Please pray that this DME would be nothing like the last one. Please pray that I would be prepared and that my answers would give the enemy no wiggle room to open up a can of worms or cause trouble...
Replies
11
Views
242
I need a miracle today that God would permanently disband the tormentors harassing, annoying, pestering and distracting me. Please pray that God would release me from the tormentors. I don't want these people in my life anymore and I want to move on. I don't want to hear familiar spirits...
Replies
11
Views
214
Heavenly Father, may medical exam + xrays prove a healthy report. Thank You, in Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
Replies
6
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom