Deep Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
If anyone is still out there please pray I fall asleep right away and sleep deeply in Jesus name.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other:https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Ability to sleep deeply, connect with God in an ABIDING manner, Asking Prayer Support and Angelic Protection, Ps 91:10-11, Matt 6:13, Protection from Temptation, Evil, The Evil One and Driving in New Area AND Learning Abilities & FAVOR for New Job... Have to Memorize and give videoed...
Replies
7
Views
321
I am not able to sleep at the moment now. Hot humidity. Mind disturbance. Unable to sleep. Pls pray request for me to fall asleep now. To sleep better without any problem
Replies
12
Views
160
Please pray that I get deep consistent sleep tonight, and in general moving forward. I want to feel normal again. I've been plagued by sleep deprivation that comes with headaches, lack of focus, and not feeling like myself.
Replies
7
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom