Deep Sleep and Blessed Day

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Ability to sleep deeply, connect with God in an ABIDING manner, Asking Prayer Support and Angelic Protection, Ps 91:10-11, Matt 6:13, Protection from Temptation, Evil, The Evil One and Driving in New Area AND Learning Abilities & FAVOR for New Job... Have to Memorize and give videoed...
Replies
7
Views
328
My son got up very confused, tormented and agitated. He is doing good tolerating our dog barking but I noticed that the noiseis upsetting him. Lord, I ask that You wrap him in Your loving arm and soothe him so gently with Your comfort and peace. Lord I ask that You saturate my son with Your...
Replies
8
Views
151
Please pray that I get deep consistent sleep tonight, and in general moving forward. I want to feel normal again. I've been plagued by sleep deprivation that comes with headaches, lack of focus, and not feeling like myself.
Replies
7
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom