Decession

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting your son up in prayer as he seeks God’s direction for his career and work. It is our joy to stand in agreement with you, believing that the Lord hears our prayers and is already at work in this situation. We continue to ask the Holy Spirit to grant him wisdom, clarity, and peace as he makes this important decision, and we pray that God’s perfect will would be revealed in His perfect timing.

If you’ve seen God move in this situation—whether through opened doors, a settled heart, or clear guidance—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the answer hasn’t yet come or the path forward still feels uncertain, please don’t hesitate to share this request again. We are here to keep praying alongside you and your son, trusting that the Lord is faithful to lead and provide.

May the Father draw near to you both in this season, filling your hearts with confidence in His promises and strength for the journey ahead. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, please pray in the name of Jesus Christ for the following intentions: • For an end to all warfare especially in Ukraine/Russia, Iran, and the middle east • For mercy towards the Venezuelan people after the earthquakes • For the people of Europe and other countries experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
384
Pleas pray that my son makes the right decision in his career. He is thinking of leaving a great career helping people as a first responder, and moving into the computer field. I don’t think it’s wise, but will supporter whatever he decides. Please pray that he makes the best decision. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
185
Dear prayer partners, I seek your help in prayer that I may be successful in getting a work permit in Canada. I am in Canada now as a visitor and I am now unemployed due to the closure of my former work place as of April 30th. I have relatives in Canada that I am visiting now and I am an ### and...
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,581
Messages
16,801,027
Members
650,106
Latest member
Elmidoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom