Debts

  • Thread starter Thread starter miracle02
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

miracle02

Guest
Dear God, you have truly blessed me with many opportunities. I am so grateful to you in my life to guide me. I know that I have prayed on several occasions in regards to this matter but I hope that you will be able to answer my prayers. I am still struggling to pay all my debts. I am doing the best I can but now I am worry that I may not and may not provide my children. Please bless me with financial freedom so I can repay you and others who are in the same boat as I. I pray for a huge lottery winnings so I can take care of my family. If you are able to answer this prayer I will do everything in my power to repay you. Amen
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!
 
Child of God,

It takes more than just praying and fasting about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)

Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will bless my family and myself in a special way. May we each come to know You, love You and obey Your Word. Because to know You is to Love You and to Love You is to obey You. Place Your angels of protection all around us each and every day. Keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Let your perfect will be done in each of our lives. God let every desire that we have line up to the purpose You created us for. Let each of us fulfill our God given purpose. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Bless us with great favor because we have purpose in our hearts and minds to live for You by living a lifestyle of worship. And living a lifestyle of worship is walking in obedience to Your Word.

Save Us, Bless Us, Deliver Us, and Heal Us in every area of our lives. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless every member of my family including myself to love You with an increasing ever lasting Love. Lord Jesus bless our love for You to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year. Teach each of us how to enjoy life the way that You God intended life to be enjoyed as a Christian.

Lord daily, each and every day surround this family, my family, with Your guidance and bless us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in spite of what we may see, hear, or have to go through. Open up the doors in our lives that need to be open. Close every door that needs to be closed. Bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Surround us with true Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us in and on this Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship with You Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May we always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my family, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us
 
Jesus, we’re reminded of Your watchful eye as we go about our daily routine. As the fishermen needed a catch of fish You met their need, over and above what they could have anticipated. Help us to listen to Your wise instruction, walk faithfully in Your righteous paths, and trust You to meet everyone of our needs: physically, spiritually, socially, and financially. We thank You in advance for interceding to the Father on our behalf and supplying all our needs. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer team, I made some terrible investment and financial decisions recently and I am now in a huge debt which is affecting my family. We've been praying for months but there is still no way out. We are in serious situation which could destroy our life. We've also done everything we could...
Replies
12
Views
201
Dear Lord Jesus, I am back. Still with a burden asking for your mercy and redemption. I am falling again into a cycle of debts and career anxiety. I pray that your hands of mercy be upon me. Bless me oh lord for I don't know how to break the cycle of failing. Please intervene in my heart and in...
Replies
11
Views
174
I request your prayers for God to cancel all my financial debts and provision to pay my children schools fees, mortgage and utilities. Also pray for financial breakthrough for me
Replies
9
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom