Debt Relief

  • Thread starter Thread starter miracle02
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

miracle02

Guest
Dear God,

Thank you for blessing me for that I have. Without you, my life would not be possible. I know that you probably have been asked by many for this prayer but I desperately need a miracle. I have been able to pay back my debts on time but due to some unforeseen circumstances I will not be as diligent as in the past. I have ### children. I need a miracle to have my debts taken care of. Please bless me with a huge lottery winning so that my debts can be resolved. I would like a fresh start and do not want my children and family to suffer. Thank you for all you. Amen
 
I pray for a financial miracle for ### and the many others who are in debt. May God be with all in need and bless them. In Jesus name amen
 
Lord thank You for hearing this prayer.

It is You, the Lord our God, who nourishes, sustains, and supports every living creature. Please allow ### the financial power to pay her debts. Please allow the economy to rise soon, and in earnest, so that ALL of your servants who wish employment or seek financial relief are able to find and keep it. May we be supported from the flow of blessing and success, and from the flow of the Heavenly spring, so that we will be able to focus and do Your will, And may there be fulfilled in ### the verse that states, “Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.” (Psalms 145:16).

Please grant ### the patience and tolerance necessary to calm her spirit and help her to remember that You have everything under Your control and she has nothing to fear or worry. I thank You Lord, for You are a kind and merciful God. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling greatly with debt and a lack of employment. And with this is depression. I know that I know God has a purpose in everything, please lift me in prayer to keep on keeping on and have hope.
Replies
10
Views
288
My name is ###, I am facing a warfare as I speak I am deep sunken in debts that don't give me sleep
Replies
12
Views
178
Hi, I currently need help with prayer iam deep in debt considering the pay iam earning. I got let go about six months ago from my than work place and had to take out a loan to survive atleast six months and pay for my car and expenses. I have two kids, one is ### years and the other is ###...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom