Debt Free!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jose1972
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jose1972

Guest
I have a tax levy of over $###.##. I am believing and declaring debt cancellation over this debt and any other debts I have. Please pray and agree with me. in JESUS name AMEN!
 
WE BOTH HAVE SAME PROBLEM LETS PRAY FOR EACH OTHER THAT OUR LORD HAVE MERCY ON US.AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me to pray that we will be debt free with my family and to build our own house with my husband and to be successful in our life.
Replies
11
Views
210
Asking for prayers not for me but for my brother. I ask our generous heavenly Father that they will be debt free. They are currently going through financial troubles. We don’t know where to get the money to pay for it all.
Replies
7
Views
295
Dear Brother, Praise The Lord. I am ###, from ###, India. Working in a private company. Due to my low salary, in order to increase my income, I took a loan and started a chicken farm without knowing the will of the Lord and against the advice of my employees. Since I had no experience in it, I...
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom