Debt covered; other requests

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that a debt to the taxi driver will be covered. I struggle with cooking diet (gastric issues) in the morning which takes me plenty of time and night noise in my neighbourhood causes me being late and being forced to take a cab etc etc. It's like an evil cycle. Please pray for my total healing, peace in the neighbourhood and supernatural interventions for God to fulfill my needs and desires and frustration may be the cause of gastric issues.
1) HEALING OF GASTRITIS
2) GODLY HUSBAND
3) GODLY likeminded FRIENDS (in my place of living)
4) GODLY CHURCH
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning, I ask for prayers concerning protection of my govt assistance benefits from fraud/theft. I know that God is my source, and I REALLY want to get off of the assistance ASAP. It's been helpful during my time of unemployment, but I need an honorable stream of income now (not dependence...
Replies
6
Views
199
1) my brother to buy some good cooling device, not only ventilator because it only suits him, not to me, hot summers are terrible here sometimes 2) no debt for me (health issues, work to faraway...), financial increase, financial miracles, financial gifts, rebates, returns, commissions etc etc...
Replies
9
Views
293
Covered all debt to the cab driver in Jesus name. Unfavorable working circumstances. No loud cellphones or loud talking in my train now in Jesus name. Pupils are listening loud music, different cellphones...
Replies
10
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom