Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lord my savior and my strength, increase in our life the capacity to be healthy, strong and be in good spirit. That the world will not fail us but be in favor of us. In Jesus precious name. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I am going through so much and am so depresses. I am homeless and sleeping on my kids sofa. I applied for apartments but have bad credit and tickets. I also don't have money for deposit, utilities and moving. My job has me so depressed and I don't have a car. The apartment...
Replies
Views
Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I trust this write up finds you all in good health. I am called Nyuyse Ndze Yolande Kelly. My Fiance has been working with the government for the past 8 months and he hasn't been given a permanent contract. You only receive salary if you're issued a contract. So my Fiance has been...
Replies
Views
Hi I am writing to support in prayer for my dad who is currently undergoing Covid-19 treatment. Please pray for his healing from this Covid and grant dad a long fruitful life. Amen! Thank you.
Replies
Views
Praise God. I am seeking God's favour. It has been months since I lost my job and my visa is expiring in 2days time. Pray for me to get a good job and also pray for me to get a Godly husband. I believe that God will do it for me.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom