Dearly God, My prayers are I need

Nolwazi Luthuli

Disciple of Prayer
Dearly God
My prayers are I need ### to marry me. To pay for the lobola to pay as per custom. To respect me, love me, honour and cherish.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I don’t know how we will do this for ###’s scholarship payment. It is almost ### Australian dollars that we need to pay first, but You know our needs and our situation. I surrender this situation to You. Please lead us, provide what we need, and give me peace instead of fear. Help me...
Replies
14
Views
158
Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
104
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I need you. I pray for a miracle in my life, that doors will open, financially, mentally and physically. I pray my daughter ### will find a safe, better paying job and place to live in ### as soon as possible. My daughter ### focus...
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,388
Messages
16,799,384
Members
649,900
Latest member
Thtoraestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom