Dearest, politely reaching out for grocery support ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for this person I tried to reach out to this person and send them a encouraging message but they have ignored. Pray for their healing, wholeness, safety. May God touch them even in their sorrow, hurt and frustrations.
Replies
12
Views
335
I am asking in Jesus name for godly ideas for getting help especially with financial debt. This is the first time that I’ve been in this situation and I did apply for SNAP and other assistance; it was approved. I’ve applied for jobs; no success yet, and I’ve called and been referred to charities...
Replies
7
Views
259
Good morning, I give you thanks Heavenly Father for another day. I’m reaching out for prayer support in Jesus name because I’m undergoing several medical tests to determine the root cause of abdominal discomfort, lack of appetite and other issues. One of the procedures is a colonoscopy scheduled...
Replies
6
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,822
Messages
16,803,840
Members
650,319
Latest member
Eldiormaraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom