DEAREST LORD JESUS THANK YOU FOR A DAY OF ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Servant
DEAREST LORD JESUS THANK YOU FOR A DAY OF REPRIEVE ON YESTERDAY AS MY FACES IS FACED WITH THE MEDICAL CRISIS OF MY BROTHER-IN-LAW CURRENTLY IN MEDICAL DISTRESS,THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL REPASS WITH FAMILY MEMBERS AND ALSO FOR MY UNEXPECTED SURPRISE OF MEETING SOMEONE,WHO REQUESTED MY NUMBER,I ONLY AS THAT YOUR WILL BE DONE REGARDING THIS PERSON,YOU KNOW ALL I HAVE SUFFERED AND LOST THROUGH PREVIOUS LOST RELATIONS AND I HAVE WORKED EXCESSIVELY HARD TO RISE ABOVE IT ALL IN ORDER TO SUBSTAIN,BLESS ME LORD WITH ONLY YOUR BEST,THANKING YOU FOR THE POWERFUL WAY YOU ARE MOVING IN MY LIFE,HALLELUJAH THANK YOU LORD JESUS, BELOVED
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus. Thank you for always being there with me. I feel your presence in my life, I feel your presence in my heart. I feel the warm energy you surround me with. Om Shanti. Thank you. Thank you for helping me find clarity with my business. Thank you for the good friends you've given me in...
Replies
8
Views
361
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude. Thank You for Your provision in helping me through our move out and move in. When I was anxious and unsure, You made a way. When I was weak, You carried me. Lord, as I continue to settle our responsibilities, please guide my steps in paying...
Replies
6
Views
268
  • Article Article
Have You Prayed About It? https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2026/01/have-you-prayed-about-it.html
Replies
5
Views
465
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom