dearest king of kings please bless us to receive ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter nuwzud
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nuwzud

Guest
dearest king of kings please bless us to receive very soon a house in the country where we can move, I am open to your healing spirit now, we need a place to move the animals where they will be safe please father bless us please, we need your love and support, the city of ###, ### wants to shut our simple shelter down and it is the work of the father in heaven that we save these animals, please lord god stop them from destroying the work we have done in your name father, send your healing power and angels to our side and show us the house in the country that will liberate us from the evil people that are trying to harm us. thank you father for your blessings. thank you lord god. in heaven
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly Father King of Kings Lord of Lord as I give my request to you for too long please answer my prayer request today this minute this second Lord Jesus has mercy upon me and grant my heart desires. You said in the book of (Matthew 7:7) we should ask and it should be given unto us...
Replies
8
Views
791
Holy Father, king of kings, I need your strength and protection from all the evil around me and my family! I ask for your loving hand to reach down and heal all these people with long term covid that they are now calling (###/cfs) So they can keep it from the people what's really happening and...
Replies
7
Views
226
Heavenly father Jesus Christ, you are alpha&omega, king of kings, my only one God, my savior, kind, loving God, my armor, take over upon us my family and myself look at me lord God only you I could rely on, let your will be done, help, guide, protect us and for my daughter bless her life even...
Replies
9
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,381
Messages
16,810,497
Members
650,762
Latest member
Tweyzaertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom