DEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

msudbeck

Humble Servant of All
DEAR LORD REMOVE ANY AND ALL CURSES AND OBSTACLES OUT OF MY LIFE AND PATH IMMEDIATELY & PROVIDE FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE IN MY LIFE IMMEDIATELY. I am really being tested lately, and I am trying to hold it together. Since Dec. 2011 I've been looking for full-time work with benefits in ###, ###. I have been cleaning and organizing houses for the past few months. I only worked 3 days this week. I desparately needs to be working every day this weekend and every week and weekend this month!!! I ALSO DESPARATELY NEED TO BE WORKING FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS IN ###, ### ASAP!!!

DEAR LORD YOU DONT WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO SUFFER AND BE MISERABLE!!! PLEASE SPARE ME AND CONTINUE TO PROVIDE MY BASIC NEEDS (SHELTER, FOOD, ELECTRIC, WATER, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FULL-TIME WORK IN ###, ###) IMMEDIATELY!!!

I now have numerous financial deadlines looming over my head, and $###.### in the bank. I DESPARETELY MUST DEPOSIT $###.### INTO MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY!!! These are the following financial deadlines looming over my head: Hair cut (Due 2/18), Verizon Wireliess $### (Due 2/7 before midnight), Car Tag $### or $###.## (No Later than Due 1/31 - Grace Period ends 2/10), Credit One $### (Due 2/5), Geico Car Insurance $###.## (Due 2/6), Rent $### (Due 2/5), ECUA $### (Due 2/6 before 5 pm), Merrick Bank $### (Due 2/12), & Verizon Wireless $### (Due 2/21).



Please continue to strengthen me through your strength Lord!!! Please give me ABOVE UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!!! I BELIEVE AND TRUST AND THANK YOU LORD THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING ALL OF MY NEEDS AS WE SPEAK!!!



Sincerely,





###
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Abba Father I need a financial blessing this month. I have 3 overdue bills past due and I need you to provide the full amount due this week. Lord I've tried everything I know to do and am tired. I am working , I have a business but I need paying customers. I want to get deposits that total what...
Replies
7
Views
123
I have been praying and fasting since I posted my last prayer request on the full custody of my precious daughter, and her protection. Though I feel peace, hope and assurance that God is with my daughter and with me, I am still praying and waiting for a divine breakthrough from God on this...
Replies
6
Views
169
I come before You Heavenly father, seeking Your healing, protection, and covering over my life. I ask You to heal my body, mind, emotions, and spirit. Restore my strength, renew my joy, and bring peace into every area of my life. Lord, I ask for Your divine protection over me. Guard me from...
Replies
10
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom