Dear Sisters/Brothers in Christ, I am an early retiree

Dynatiazo

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Sisters/Brothers in Christ,
I am an early retiree at the age of ### and feel much younger than age. Due to financial constraints need prayer for a Job. I have prayed on my own and also believe in the power of prayer and where two or more are gathered. Thank you for faithfulness to the cross. Bless you.
Regards
### ### ### ### ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Sisters & Brothers I kindly request you that I have to pay ###, and interest. To ### today is the last date. So please make me a way. I kindly request you.
Replies
5
Views
202
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am asking for prayers for our neighbour who is like our little brother. His parents got divorced when he was young. He has always been closer to his father and does not have a relationship with his mother. ###'s father is consistent and seems to harbour...
Replies
6
Views
335
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I need your prayers. Please ask God to continue to help me through my physical and financial issues. Basically, I've been hospitalized for about 11 months now. I'm recovering from a serious illness which nearly killed me. Praise God, He saw fit to keep me...
Replies
8
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,051
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom