Dear sir/mam, I need your prayers for ###

pavithrasweety

Disciple of Prayer
Dear sir/mam,
I need your prayers for my ###'s marriage. It's going on with a lot of problems. Because of these problems, we got disturbed. We hope only Jesus. Please pray for her & family. Glory to God!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need your prayers concerning my life in terms of my health because I am under attack. I need the mercy of God to prevail over my life, let those fighting me be disgraced; I am a child of God. Any gathering of the ungodly be confounded and put to shame in Jesus' name. God...
Replies
10
Views
182
Dear Sir / Mam, I am ###. I am from India country _### State _ ### Place. We are having ownership of ### houses. We are planning to do house renovation So we told one of the house rent people to Vacate house as house slab has breakage. while raining water will be coming inside house so we...
Replies
8
Views
620
I have been scammed financially by my sister and her ex-husband. I lost money and now I hardly pay my bills. I have two properties but I need to turn them into money. I need your prayers for the urgent sale of my properties. Please pray
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom