Dear sir ma'am I am suffering from hearing ...

Marngaimong

Disciple of Prayer
Dear sir ma'am
I am suffering from hearing loss please pray for my hearing to recover...

Brother's in Christ
###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello sir/ ma'am, I am ### from northeast India my father has prostate cancer his name is ###. please pray for my father he is in a serious condition. we din't have any means to save him only God can save him Dear sir/ma'am, we need your help 🙏🏽.
Replies
5
Views
421
I am suffering from rectal bleeding when i pulp. and when i sleep and wake up my saliva is blood. my health is going down and i need health and healing from any cancer or disease in my body. please all Christians pray for me. if anyone cursing me my health or God intervene for me. Lord have...
Replies
10
Views
207
Good Morning Respected Sir / Ma'am This is ### ### Bar Tender Would like to Re Join ASAP My last Ship Was ### ### I had to come on an emergency of family and I had got calls to join as well I had informed ### office that I need some time then Pandemic and had back to back Deaths in the Family I...
Replies
4
Views
573
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,908
Messages
16,793,485
Members
649,472
Latest member
Sleanoraernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom