Dear Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurseangalao89

Prayer Partner
DEAR READER: AS I AM GOING TO TAKE THE DHA EXAM THIS DECEMBER 23, 2013. I AM ASKING YOU TO PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN YOUR PRAYER.

I KNOW YOU HAVE MANY PROBLEMS AND PRAYER RIGHT NOW BUT I BEG YOU TO INCLUDE ME, I REALLY NEED TO PASS THE DHA EXAM FOR NURSES (###) SO I CAN HELP MY FAMILY ESP MY MOM. I AM A NURSE IN OUR COUNTRY BUT I'M WORKING AS RECEPTIONIST HERE IN ###. I AM SO SAD THAT I CAN'T APPLY MY PROFESSION BEING A NURSE, AND THAT I CAN NOT HELP MY FAMILY TOO MUCH. MY SITUATION RIGHT NOW IS NOT GOOD AND THE ONLY WAY I KNOW IS I NEED TO PASS THE DHA RN EXAMINATION AND PASS THE DATAFLOW, SO THAT I CAN HELP MY MOM AND AT THE SAME TIME I CAN HELP OTHER PEOPLE... I HOPE YOU PRAY FOR ME... AS A CHANGE I PROMISE TO PRAY FOR YOU TOO- FOR THOSE WHO PRAYED FOR ME... THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS...

YOURS SINCERELY ###
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear readers.. Dear God, I am in a huge bind, I never thought I’d be back here. I asked for you to deliver the truth and show me clear visions for my relationship, you removed that. I was supposed to move into a new house with this person and get a new roof, it did not work out but by faith, you...
Replies
10
Views
363
my name ### that my mother ### ### years ago ### ### ### in ### ### ###. Perform a bile duct examination in ### May ### morning ###:###-###. placing them in a bile duct small bottle in mid ###! Possible removal of bile duct small bottle this time. also clear the gallstones. Regarding the risks...
Replies
8
Views
167
So in 2017-2021. I had prophets men and women of God prophesies that they saw I was going to be the biggest musician for this generation and my music will lead people to christ. I am actually quiet a good musician and was almost signed till I rejected decided to be independent. After that I...
Replies
9
Views
463
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,176
Messages
16,796,881
Members
649,725
Latest member
Kroalxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom