Dear prayer warriors, please pray for ### a child ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribcs

Humble Servant
Dear prayer warriors, please pray for ### a child with autism, tumor in his head, stomach problem and another one. Pray for a miracle for him to be healed and be a normal child. Yesterday I posted this same prayer request and my brother his father showed me pictures of him yesterday and all of them and in different places shows up a light sphere ball at ### side. I think this is a bad spirit, and all because my brother turned his back to God and many bad things been happening to him, I'm praying a lot for them but he laughs at me saying that I don't have strength or chance. I know that he knows little to say nothing about God and he's possessed, pray for my brother ### and his child ### in Jesus name. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, my brother-in-law has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, kidney, and liver. They live in the hill country and they are traveling 4 hours to my hometown to attend the end of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. I am believing for a miracle. I know God can do it. I...
Replies
9
Views
312
I need Jesus Himself to intervene and Holy Spirit to come help me! A supernatural, spiritual reversal type of surgery by Jesus please! I was having some health problems back in Jan and got caught up in some teachings about needing deliverance prayers. I had this done a few times in weird places...
Replies
7
Views
316
I’m going through both health and financial setbacks. Please pray for my strength in the name of Jesus Christ. Also, please pray for an end to insomnia, tossing and turning all night due to worries. Thank you. God bless you all.
Replies
6
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom