dear prayer warriors I have a prayer

Chuyale

Disciple of Prayer
Dear prayer warriors, I have a prayer request that I am in a relationship with one Hindu man. We love each other so much, but I don't know why he said to me he can't marry me. What is the reason that's I don't know, but I don't want to lose him. What I'm going to do I have no idea, but I believe in God with him, nothing is impossible. So I request a prayer that God talk to his heart and give a strength to him so that he can understand my love that I truly honestly and completely love him... I believe God can do miracles in my life. Thank you.
 
We are tested to see if we love God more than this man or this man more than God. This happened to me. Satan put a very attractive man who said "he loved me so much". The man has no intention of marriage. Satan wants us to get into sin, sexual sin. Men like this are fine with this. They don't have to commit and they often are seeing more than one woman. I am so sorry to be brutally honest. But I prayed over and over for the man to propose. I wasted four years. If Jesus had come back I would have been discarded by Jesus. Satan is smart and knows what we want. Satan wants to keep us in sin. If he says he "doesn't want to marry you" that is exactly what he means. If he wanted to he would. Us women, if we like or love a certain man, have a filter, where we see exactly what we want to see and hear what we want to hear. Pray about it. Don't pray for his heart to change and make him propose. Pray for God to comfort you while you are waiting for the one who really loves you. Men know what they want. If you prayed for him to marry you and he did he may later tell you he had never wanted to and you would be hurt by it.

If he is the right one from God he will marry you. If he really loves you he would marry you. Wait on the Lord.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. (Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Christian Life Coach)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thanks and glad for your prayer support still the problems that I have shared with you is going worst I don't know what was happen with me but I believed that God will answered my pray one day and no matters what will happen I will not give up I will pray continuously to God, here I have a pray request again so He can understand my true love thank you...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hello my dear prayer warriors, I have reapplied my visa after I got refused last July 8. I have arranged my statement of purpose and hopefully IRCC officers will be considerate to it. I really need your prayers and support here. thank you.
Replies
5
Views
319
Dear prayer warriors I humbly ask for prayers in the Mighty Name of our Lord, for my home ### village. There is a lot of bloodshed in ###, people are killed mercilessly like flies especially males. Crime has gone to escalating heights, it seems like there is also a lot of drug use. Innocent...
Replies
6
Views
327
Hello prayer warriors! I have a prayer request regarding my dad ###, he is currently in extremely poor health due to a leg injury from being in the military many years ago as well as other accidents that came along later in life that have worsened his original condition to where he is 100%...
Replies
5
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,692
Messages
16,802,186
Members
650,202
Latest member
Riathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom