Dear prayer warriors, I am asking your continued prayers on the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anujajojo

Servant of All
Dear prayer warriors,

iam asking your continued prayers on the job matter of my husband. Kindly pray for him to get approval from the ministry Under secretary and human resource person immediately, i.e., this week itself or else he will be in trouble. I request all your earnest prayers for this matter for the glory of God. Whatever may be the wish of God is to happen. O Father God, kindly protect us under your wings and kindly have us from all the financial troubles. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray that God remove noisy and inconsiderate neighbors, lazy, greedy, lying and ineffective leasing office staff, management, and maintenance, and that God provides protection, emotional and physical healing, quality rest and sleep, and better places for us (all brethren...
Replies
7
Views
289
Thank you all for your continued prayers for ### and for ###. May our Lord bless you all!
Replies
10
Views
306
While I am still in need of a financial miracle, the Lord has given me peace and comfort that I did not have before. My anxiety and fears are smaller, and I have hope again. I'm sick (I have the flu,) but I am improving. My hands are still sore, but they no longer hurt. I can use them more than...
Replies
7
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom