Dear prayer team am ### ###, thank you so much

K.varun Abraham

Prayer Partner
Dear prayer team am ### ###, thank you so much for praying for my marriage with ###.and now I ask you to pray for our financial breakthrough as I have lost my business and now again I am planning to start an educational academy so please pray for this. In Jesus Christ name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, I am reaching out with a humble request for prayer for someone who is going through a very difficult and overwhelming season in life. They are feeling lost, hopeless, and stuck in their current situation, despite their efforts and constant prayers for a breakthrough. They are...
Replies
5
Views
278
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
473
Dear Prayer Team, I am seeking urgent prayer for a very difficult and painful situation. I have been a refugee for ### years in a country where I have no rights—to work, to study, to open a bank account, to get a driver’s license, or even to legally marry the person I love. Every day feels like...
Replies
8
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom