Dear people of God.... I have a ...

I'm lifting your boyfriend up to God and asking Jesus to touch his heart and turn it towards Him. May you both feel the peace and joy of His Holy Spirit and the love of Jesus through each other. Believing He will answer our prayers. Thank You Jesus amen.
T
I will pray for you. But, you need to know the scripture tells us not to be unequally yoked. His family will never accept you unless you convert to being a muslim. Secondly, most muslims follow Sharia law and women are assets/property. What he seems to be to you, is not what a real muslim is. They often have 2 faces. The other face comes at marriage.

I strongly suggest you look at this video:




 
I will pray for you. But, you need to know the scripture tells us not to be unequally yoked. His family will never accept you unless you convert to being a muslim. Secondly, most muslims follow Sharia law and women are assets/property. What he seems to be to you, is not what a real muslim is. They often have 2 faces. The other face comes at marriage.

I strongly suggest you look at this video:




Thank you for telling the truth.. I seen and watch many videos about the Islam and it's practices... And it really broke my heart because my boyfriend is a Muslim.... He's special and my prayer is that even though it's hard and impossible for men...nothing is impossible with God.... I have this strong feeling that my Living God will do the impossible thing....
 
Thank you for telling the truth.. I seen and watch many videos about the Islam and it's practices... And it really broke my heart because my ### is a Muslim.... He's special and my prayer is that even though it's hard and impossible for men...nothing is impossible with God.... I have this strong feeling that my Living God will do the impossible thing....
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear People in Christ Let Me praise Our Lord and Thank Him. Thank you for your prayers for the prayer requests, for me and my loved ones. There were some answers from the Lord and grateful to Him and you people who prayed. And Again I Thank The Lord for all provisions till this moment. Yet...
Replies
5
Views
240
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
145
Please pray for a friend who is dealing with alcoholism. He doesn’t want anymore advice. He’s gone off the deep end. And pray for a dear old man who is like a dad to me, pray for his health! God bless all of you who pray for my needs and others. Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,059
Messages
16,806,837
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom