Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father please help me to get a better job as am jobless from three months and in need of job. I am really struggling hard financially. I have lots of debts. almost 6 lakhs and more please help me to overcome this debts. Please help me to get PF withdrawal claim settle soon so i can pay...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please forgive all my sins and bless me. Thank you for always helping me and for this life. Jesus I have applied for a job in Model co-op Bank please help they review my resume and call for an interview and give a job to me as you know am jobless from last there months. I believe...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please forgive all my sins and bless me. Thank you for always helping me and for this life. Jesus I have applied for a job in Model co-op Bank please help they review my resume and call for an interview and give a job to me as you know am jobless from last there months. I believe...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, please forgive all my sins and bless me. Jesus please help me to get a job as am jobless from 3 months. I am not getting calls for interview. Inhave sent my resume to Model Co-Op Bank help me to get a job. Please intervene and help me. I am struggling hard financially as am in...
Replies
Views
Dear I am in debt and have been unable to find a job for almost 7 months I believe lord punished me but since praying last week i have received an interview in a nice company Please lord help me get this position at the company it is a very high position and i am able to get out of debt again...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom